Installation and Maintenance
The sequence for ordering a system follows:
- Pre-pay for the basic system. It should arrive within 7-10 days.
- Once your system has arrived, you have the choice of waiting for your water test results before installing it, or you can install it immediately but leave space on each side in case additional equipment will be required.
- The system includes a water test kit. For distant installations, you will receive the kit, and your system will be sent once the results are known.
- Take water samples and send in your test kit. Do this early in the week (not before the weekend) so the bacteria samples survive.
- Have Dean help you to decide where everything will be located, and to set up the tanks.
- Plumb the system. Either hire a plumber or you can do this yourself. Dean offers free remote consultation, and instructions are included here.
- Once the system is plumbed, have Dean inspect that it was installed correctly. He will connect the wires, backwash the tanks, review how everything works, and explain how to maintain it.