You can now own a system that’s low-maintenance, quiet, reliable, salt-free and encompassing in its ability to clean your water. In addition to ECOSmarte® systems, we offer other water purification options and systems that can be combined to remove all contaminants. Call today for more information and pricing.
Does your water on Whidbey Island taste bad, smell bad, leave stains on your fixtures, and leave you wondering if it is safe?
We can help. Check out our water purification systems that remove iron, manganese, hardness, sulfur, bacteria, tannin, arsenic, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, heavy metals, & minerals.
Dissolved minerals such as iron and manganese cannot be removed by simple filtration. They must be oxidized, turning the particles into larger clumps that can then be filtered out. There are only four ways to oxidize dissolved minerals:
- aeration (e.g. compressed air)
Study these pages to find out which technology will work the best for your individual situation. Call for a free consultation and visit.
The Water Filtration answer for Whidbey Island is an ECOsmarte® System,
which will remove:
- Iron, manganese and hardness prevalent on most of Whidbey Island.
- Toxins and chemicals prevalent around the Oak Harbor Naval Air Base.
- Tannin found in the Maxwelton Valley.
- Arsenic in Saratoga.
- Nitrates in Coupeville.
- Sulfur along waterfront property
- Hard water (calcium & magnesium) in Clinton, Langley, Freeland, Greenbank, Coupeville, & Oak Harbor
Get Clean Healthy Water Today!
Why filter your water?
Aside from safety, most water treatment companies will tell you that untreated water presents a wide range of problems just waiting to occur. From mineral buildups that reduce water pressure and create waterborne bacteria, to horrible, stinky, thick, brown, bad-tasting water that stains water fixtures, filtration is a proactive way to prevent these problems and many more. The question is, what’s lurking in your water?
Whidbey Water Filters is committed to helping homeowners from Clinton to Oak Harbor understand their water quality and get the water filtration systems they need to purify it. We can point you in the direction of testing, then analyze the results with you to recommend a whole-home filtration system that’s effective and cost-efficient, to provide you with water that’s clean, safe and enjoyable.
- Call for a free consultation and visit to your site.
- ECOsmarte® provides chlorine-free, salt-free pure water.
- Order an ECOsmarte® system and you will receive a free, pre-paid water test for over 130 contaminants.
- In addition to whole-house systems, ECOsmarte® products excel at purifying water for ponds, swimming pools, hot tubs & spas.
L&I Specialty Contractors License:
Customized – Dependable – Local
Prudly offering water purification, water testing, and much more to the following areas:
- Maxwelton Valley
- Oak Harbor
- San Juan Islands, WA